Take on the epic Thames Path Challenge this September and help us to raise vital funds for children, and their families, living with cancer and life-challenging conditions.
Whether you choose to walk, skip or run - do it alone or get a group together - this challenge will take you on an unbeatable urban trek along 28km of the River Thames - from leafy Putney down to historical Hampton Court, where all participants will enjoy a well-earned celebration finish and meal.
We'd love for you to join us. As part of #TeamMo you'll get:
- A Momentum t-shirt for your training and to wear on the day
- Leaflets, balloons, pin badges and wrist-bands to help boost your fundraising activities
- A great sense of camaraderie and plenty of support along the way
- A huge thank you from all of us here for contributing to the work we do and helping us to keep supporting children and their families during their illness and beyond
Here's all the information you need to get started:
- Register as part of the Momentum Children's Charity team. If you joined our Thames Bridges trek last year, your log in details will be the same. If you are a new trekker please set up a new account.
- Choose how you plan on doing the event in the additional information section - you can walk, jog or run. Whichever you choose, we'll all start at the same time.
- Select 9-1030am as the preferred start time.
- If you register before 31st March, you'll get 15% off your £39 registration fee - make sure to add the code NEWMIXED at checkout and select 'apply' on the payment page.
- Set up a Virgin Money Giving online fundraising page here. We ask for a minimum fundraising target of £119 with 50% of the fundraising target to be raised by 27th July 2020, and the rest by the event date. We'll give you plenty of tips and support along the way, and a friendly reminder of deadlines too.
- You'll get your event e-ticket on the 1st August - so make sure to check your inbox.
If you have problems registering or have any questions at all, please email firstname.lastname@example.org